Northeast Surfing is NSSIA Certified and Accredited, Fully Insured, All Staff CORI, Lifeguards, Board of Health Approved, SORI, CPR, First Aid and are Certified Surf Instructors the only ones in Massachusetts. Our prices reflect professionalism, certifications, and accreditations from professional surfers world wide. We are the very best, we offer the very best.
Definition of Programs –
- Class Lesson – Class of students together or strangers in same class (surfing 4-5) (paddleboarding 5-6)
- Group Lesson – Groups of 6 or more students arriving together.
- Camp / Week Academy – Any 5 day programs.
- Tour or Cruise – An advanced lesson with a coastline adventure.
- Rentals – Any payments given in return for use of equipment.
- Be On Time – Your hour includes wetsuits, walking to the beach, etc. So please be on time.
Surf Lessons –
- Class Lesson 16 or older 1 hour Lesson $70.00 per person.
- Class Lesson 7-15 years 1 hour Lesson $65.00 per person.
Paddleboard Lessons & Tours –
- Class Lesson 18 or older 1 hour Lesson $75.00 per person.
- Tour of the Bay 1-6 People 2 hours $150.00 per person.
- Group Lesson 1 hour 15 min lesson – 5 or more Students Attending $50.00 per person.
Week Surf Academy (camps) – NSSIA Accredited Program
- Youth Week Surf Academy Camp $295.00 per week.
- Adult Week Surf Academy Camp $295.00 per week.
Surfing or Paddleboard Birthday Parties, Adult Surfing or Paddleboard Parties –
- Children Surfing Birthday Parties 1 hours – 10 children or less $349.00
- Children Paddleboard Birthday Parties 1 hours – 10 Children or less $349.00
- Adults Surfing Birthday Parties 1 hours – 8 adults or less $399.00.
- Add a Child – for an extra $10.00– 15 and under.
- Add an Adult – for an extra $20.00– 16 and over.
“This package includes staff, a dry clean table and canopy for two hours, surf or paddleboard lesson for 1 hour, 10 minutes paperwork / wetsuits, 10 minutes debrief, 1 hour with canopy after surfing lessons. Add PIZZA delivered hot Canopy included, Safe, Clean, environment for food, on rock area Email us for more flexible options. Adults max 12 per session, Children max 25 per session. Read more here.
Pick up your rental 7 days a week all summer long at 99 Hull Shore Drive. Even Book and pay online. We will have your equipment ready. Easy pickup with vehicles as well. We have soft paddleboard/surfboard racks for your car. delivery sometimes available.
Weekends (10am to 6pm) Week Days (10am to 4pm).
- 1 Surfboard 1 Hour $20.00
- 1 Surfboard 2 Hours $30.00
- 1 Surfboard All Day Rental $50.00. (Any time to Close per day)
- 1 Surfboard 1 Week $210.00
- Longer times may be available. (week rentals, etc.)
- 1 Paddleboard (SUP) 1 Hour $25.00.
- 1 Paddleboard (SUP) 2 Hours $35.00
- 1 Paddleboard (SUP) 1 Day $60.00. (Anytime to Close)
- 1 Paddleboard (SUP) Weekly Rental 7 Days $225.00.
- Wetsuit Two Hours $10.00 (free with lessons).
- Wetsuits Per Day $20.00
- Academy week Wetsuit Rental $20.00 (Discounted for Academy/Camps Only).
- Five to Seven Days Wetsuit Rental $80.00.
Bicycles – Beach Cruisers Bikes, Fat Tire Bikes
- One – Two Hours – $25.00 “Tour Hull Lots Of Time.” (minimum rental).
- End Of Day Rental – $40.00 (Back by 6pm). (Anytime over 2 hours).
- Two Full Days or (Any One Overnight) $50.00.
- Three Days – $75.00.
- Five – Seven Day Rental – $100.00. Two Weeks: $170.00 Three Weeks: $270.00.
- Helmet Rental – included
- Weekly rentals for 2 or more bikes can be delivered to Hull, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Weymouth.
“We accept all major credit cards online, and in person on the beach or at our office, checks in person or by US mail, gift certificates by Northeast Surfing.” Deposits are not refundable see below, unless other terms apply. Some payments will be due one week before your booking date, ask us for details.
“prices subject to change without notice” PLEASE NOTE: Since 2010 our prices have not changed. Since then our expenses have tripled. This year we raised prices very little, any questions please contact us.